Sunday, June 14, 2009

You a Rainbow

I'm in the club by my lonely
And everybody know me
She keep on trying holla at me but I keep acting phony
But she ok cause I'm a star anyways
Tomorrow gone come she still gone suck me all day
Still everyday I'm hustling,sigo joseliando
Soldier from the jungle now new world commando
You don't have to back down keep on acting like you rambo
Why you acting tough when we know that you a rainbow
I'm going the other way we can't be on the same boat
Too many homos in the game left them all on the same float
I don't want to be happy if I got to do a gay note
Man I rather be cold then to be sharing the same coat
Me fire burn everyday we gone spray gay
You don't want no problems with me avoid the maille
Aint nobody coming to help you screaming maiday
My guns letting off spring like it was a May day...

No comments: