Sunday, June 14, 2009

Owe Me Money

Money in my pocket,smoking on a rocket
I'm going to take it to the top
How you gone stop it
Body drops,body cops Ready anybody pop
Competition hating feens love coming to my shop
I got that work,the block is hot though
NYPD want to cut in on my cashflow
Gots to stay like me eyes low sanity is in the hydro
Doesn't matter where the paper I go
Psycho aint nobody getting my dough
So they up cut up in commando
No problema with this Rambo
Crackpipes burning like candles
Moved out the jungle to Castle Hill and Randall
I don't trust no one so my hand stay on the handle
Mad cause they broad trying to involve me a scandal
Me I been an outlaw original vandal
Aint nobody out here gone tell me what I can do
You can't fit in my shoes or walk in my sandals
But your neck a perfect fit for you to get strangled
Or dangled from off of the building
Too high up son can't nobody hear you screaming...

No comments: