Thursday, December 4, 2008

Atomic Energy

I was born gang related, stay mob affiliated
know they hate it I'm on my way to become the greatest
Debt to society I already payed it
Every gat in the hood I already sprayed it
I made it was supposed to drop to the pavement
Or go to jail for life past an arraignment
No payment they just want me G to suffer free
Once I'm paid they send policemen after me
Keep the money keep the pack but give back the weed
Put my face to the staircase and watch me bleed
Yes I live in America land of the free
Where I'm taxed by the government for me to breathe
Peace is temporary warfare will never cease
I'm a beast cause that what they want to see
I'm fighting because I want to see my kids free
Leave a legacy won't you let my kids be
Fry me in jail you could leave me krispy
Sacrifice my soul give my children destiny
The human spirit has become an enemy
Giving all hail to atomic energy...


Sincerely,
Black Jesus

No comments: